The Recruiting Diverse Faculty Committee is made up of volunteers from all colleges across the university.
Chair: Daniel Dougherty, Physics
- Winser Alexander, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Carli Arendt. Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Lorena Bociu, Mathematics
- Allen Cannedy, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Maria Gallardo-Williams, Chemistry
- Alexandria Graves, Crop and Soil Sciences
- Marcia Gumpertz, Statistics
- Melvin “Jai” Jackson, Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity
- Crystal Chen Lee, English Education
- Stacy Nelson, College of Natural Resources
- Darby Orcutt, NC State Libraries
- Nikki Price, College of Sciences
- Angela Smith, Counselor Education
- Kim Stansbury, Social Work
- Eileen Taylor, Accounting
- David Elrod, Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity
There are two ways to join the RDF team:
- Indicate your interest in the annual University Standing Committee Preference Survey.
- Contact the RDF Chair, Dan Dougherty, at email@example.com.